Dell Technologies is an American information technology corporation based in Texas and formed as a result of Dell and EMC Corporation in September 2016. The vast array of products by Dell includes personal computers, laptops, smartphones, computer software, servers and information security services. The company has been named after its founder, Mr. Michael Dell. With a considerable market share of 15.9%, the company has become the 3rd largest PC vendor in the world. The wide variety of products offered by Dell include OptiPlex, Latitude, Precision, Force10, Dell Compellent, EqualLogic, PowerEdge, Vostro and PowerVault.
Dell is also credited with manufacturing some of the best laptop series including Dell Inspiron, XPS, Venue and the gaming series laptops by the name of Alienware. However, the product that has earned Dell a reliable name in the industry are the high-quality printers. Apart from its vast range of services, Dell also has one of the most efficient customer service unit called Dell printer support.
I have recently brought a new Dell Printer but not able to install it properly. It seems to be a system compatibility issue as an error message is being displayed. How can Dell support help me with this issue?
First of all, Congratulations for being the proud owner of one of the best printers from a trustable brand. There is absolutely no need to worry as the experts at Dell printer support are available 24*7 to help you resolve any issue that you might face with any Dell product.
In case, you are not able to properly enjoy all the features of your Dell product without any compatibility issues; follow the guidelines mentioned below;
- First of all, the best way to confirm the type of drivers that will suite your Dell printer is by visiting the Dell support website at http://www.dell.com.
- Next, enter the Service Tag to get the list of matching drivers for your printer model. Please remember that the Service Tag is a 10-11 digit code found on the back of your Dell printer.
- In case the Service tag is not available, kindly follow the steps mentioned below;
- Click on Choose from all products
- Click on Printers
- Click Mono Laser Printers, Color Laser Printers or All-in-one printers depending on the type of printer you have.
- Click on Submit to continue.
- Click on Drivers and Download
- Now, click on Change OS and select the operating system that you have.
Still unable to find the right drivers matching your operating system? Contact our experts via Dell Printer Support Number 1-888-479-2017