Epson printers are the best option when it comes to taking care of all the printing requirements. Whether it is your school project or an important office document, Epson has got you covered. The wide array of printers offered by the company range from single function Inkjet printers to all-in-one providing a plethora of features to both businesses and individuals. Apart from this the company also provides state-of-the-art technology manufactured projectors and scanners. Epson believes in providing not only outstanding products but proper customer care after a product is sold. The efficient and highly skilled Epson support ensures that no technical issue interferes with the working of any Epson product.
Have you recently upgraded to Windows 10 operating system and are facing issues with your Epson printer? No need to worry anymore as the specialists at Epson Printer support are available 24*7 to provide their guidance to tackle any issue interfering with the proper functioning of an Epson printer. We have come up with an easy to follow step-by-step guide to resolve this compatibility issue.
Guide for fixing compatibility issue between Epson printer and Windows 10
If you are facing a compatibility issue between your Epson printer and recently installed Windows 10, no need to worry. Just follow the steps mentioned below to take care of this issue;
Visit the main webpage of Epson printers and go to the Support page. You can select the model of the Epson printer and the driver version you are looking for without any hassle. After you have successfully download the driver, follow the steps mentioned below;
- Open the Control Panel in Windows 10 and use the combination Windows+X at the same time.
- Click on Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager window, locate your printer device that needs to be upgraded. You can locate it generally with a yellow mark stating that it needs to be updated.
- Right-click on the device and select Update Driver software.
- A pop-up window will appear with two options. The first option is search automatically for updated driver software and the second is browse my computer for driver software. In case, you have downloaded the drivers manually then select the second option.
In order to update your printer drivers using Window 10 updates, follow the steps mentioned below;
- Click on the Start menu and select Settings.
- In the Settings window, click on Update & Security.
- Now, in Update and Security, click on Windows Update. Then, click on Check for updates and wait while windows checks for the latest updates.
- Click on the option that says optional updates are available. In case the link does not appear, then there is no update available.
- Now, select the drivers you need and click on Ok and then on Install updates.
However, if you are still unable to make the printer work with Windows 10 operating system; contact the Epson printer support via toll-free number 1-888-479-2017