Dell, the multinational computer technology giant based in Texas is a trustable name when it comes to purchasing printing products. The company which is the largest employer in Texas, sells and repairs personal computers, servers, network switches, data storage devices, computer peripherals, cameras, printers and computer software. Dell has also produced some of the most powerful laptop and personal computer range including the famous Alienware range of laptops, the ultimate experience of gaming for hardcore gamers.
Apart from this, Dell has also been credited with producing brands based on long life-cycles including;
- OptiPlex (High-performance Office desktop computers)
- Vostro (Office / Home desktop and notebook computers)
- Precision (workstation systems and high-performance notebooks)
- PowerEdge (Business servers)
- Force 10 and Power Connect (Network Switches)
- Dell Compellent (Storage Area Networks)
- EqualLogic (Enterprise class iSCSI scans)
- EMR machines known as Dell electronic medical record solutions
- N Series (Desktop and notebook computers with Linux or FreeDOS pre-installed)
- Latitude (Business Focused notebooks)
- Dimension (Home desktop computer systems) and many more
However, one of the best service offered by Dell is the highly trained Dell Printer support unit. The experts working at Dell support have years of experience in handling any issue interrupting the functioning of Dell Printers.
I am looking for the latest drivers for my Dell Printer. How can Dell Printer support help?
Are you facing any issue while looking for the best drivers for the latest model of your Dell Printer to match with the operating system that you are running? Well, no need to worry anymore as the experts at Dell Printer support are there to guide you every step of the way. The highly trained specialists at the Dell support have some guidelines in-order for you to find the drivers matching the operating system.
Guide for installing drivers for Dell Printers
- Open the web browser and go to the official Dell website
- Now, enter the service tag / express service code to get the list of drivers for your printer. Click on Submit to continue. However, in case the service tag is not available; follow the steps below;
- Click Choose from all products
- Click on Printers
- Click Mono laser printers or color laser printers depending on the type of printer
- Select the printer model (The model number is mentioned on the front of the printer)
- Click on Drivers and download tab
- Click on Change OS
- Select the Operating system from the list
- Click Show All
- Click and view the details on the file
- On the driver page, check the installation instructions on how to download and install the driver
In case you are unable to find the drivers for your printer type, contact the experts at Dell Printer support to help you with the issue. You can contact us via toll-free number