Epson, the Japanese electronics company has been credited with producing some of the world’s leading technology when it comes to computer systems, projectors, scanners and printers. The company has provided state-of-the-art technology and maximum performance in every product that it manufactures. One of the USP of Epson is the wide range of printers including inkjet, dot matrix and laser printers. However, the company also offers one of the highly trained after-sales support service known as Epson printer support.
If you have purchased a new Epson XP-200 printer, then you have no need to worry about printing issues. However, like every electronic gadget even the best have to face an unknown technical issues. This seems confusing and irritating to many users, especially first time buyers of the product. In case, your Epson XP-200 printers is not able to print properly owing to such an issue; no worries as the experts at Epson printer support will guide you in resolving this issue in minimal time.
I have purchased a new Epson XP-200 printer. But, whenever I try to take a print, the error ‘”printer is offline” is displayed on the computer screen. How can Epson support help?
There is no need to burden yourself with this, the experts at Epson printer support have a step-by-step guide to take care of this issue. Kindly follow the guidelines given below to continue enjoying the product.
Guide for resolving “Printer is offline” error
Depending upon the type of operating system that you are using, follow the instructions depending upon the version of Windows or MAC OS you are running;
- Navigate to the Start screen and right-click on the screen.
- Select All Apps.
- Select Control Panel then Hardware and sound, then Devices and Printers.
- Right-click on the Printer icon and click on See what’s printing and select Printer
- Select Use Printer offline.
- Click on Start button
- Select Control Panel
- Select the Devices and Hardware option in Control Panel
- Double-click on the Printer icon and select See What’s Printing
- Select Printer and then click on Use Printer offline
- Select the Apple symbol menu
- Now select System preferences, next select Print and Fax or Print and Scan
- Select your printer, then click – to remove the printer
- Click on +, select your printer and click Add to add the printer back
However, if you are not able to resolve the issue; then contact the experts at Epson support. You can call on Epson Printer Support toll-free number 1-888-479-2017